2010年2月13日 星期六

Some Non-Descript Doodles Part 3

A rock turned into crocodile. A rock made for penguins. My hand. And at basketball warmups, I added the noodles. Parents watching the game.







xyz軟體補給站 Posted January 29, 2010:



Practicing using Wolff's carbon pencils and charcoal together.







Posted January 19, 2010:



This is not a doodle. This one took me a good hour. Powdered graphite that got erased bit by bit and accented with charcoal pencil. The first is the page I worked from and the second one is almost the same color as my drawing in real life.







Posted January 17, 2010:



Some doodling here.







Posted December 27, 2009:



This drawing took me 4 hours at work yesterday. Yeah, it's unreal that I could draw at work uninterrupted like that even in the day time but it was really very slow and I could do that. Guests who peeked over were always interested to know their check in agent wanted to be an artist. I was following a book on how to size people in perspective and the author never explained how to size some of them on the side to the right and I was pulling my hair trying to figure it out. In the end, I had to eyeball it myself. The book only had body shapes standing. I gave each one clothes, different poses and props and background. My ideal of a neighboorhood cleanup site. All half naked men, tall and lanky ! LOL. If I were to do this type of illustration for a living, I'd die starving. But I so enjoy creating urbanscenes like these.









Posted December 21, 2009:



Playing around with graphite powder and colored charcoal sticks for the background and then erased it to produce highlights.








Posted December 15, 2009:



My lunch - cheese on tortilla - microwaved for 2 mins to dry and puff up.





Posted December 14, 2009:



Some practice on hands using various types of pencils.







Posted December 2, 2009:



Some shoreline practice from a book.







xyz資訊工坊 Posted November 30, 2009:



Some African images.








Posted November 5, 2009:



I did these at work. Imaginary pieces.








Posted October 22, 2009:



This one is just with a few colors to depict seascape.















沒有留言:

張貼留言